Do guys like my punk/ skater style?

- I have bright red hair (obviously dyed)

- I usually wear black skinny's with studded belts or just one chain

- I wear black eyeliner and sometimes some bright or black eyeshadow.

- For my shoes I either wear my combat boots (Doc Martians) Or my converse.

- I'm always wearing band tee-shirts (Misfits, Ramones, Anti-flag, Green Day, MCR)

I don't really know if guys like this kinda style.. But I'm honestly just being myself!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

• We don't take lightly to people who "mistakenly" input their age. :)

That style is so much better on younger people.

• "Girlfriend material". My head is really a mess right now, all I can say without sounding like an idiot is that while guys do like this kind of styles, they presume a lot about the people in it as well. Stereotypes. I hope you can filter those stupid boys/guys.

• Oh. Well I'm not too over the top, nor do I usually fit into any stereotypes. Yeah, me too I guess.

What Guys Said 4

• hell yes

• Sure, I can dig that. Provided that you aren't 25, though. That might be a little old for a look like that.

• Haha I'm not 25 I acenentilly clicked that! ahah I'm 16 atm. I'm new here and I don't know how to change it!

• Thank you so much!

• That's what I'm here for. Well, that and sarcasm, I guess.

• Yes! It's amazing!

*Masturbates*

On second thought... it's okay I guess...

• 16? Never mind.

• It might depend on your age, if you dress that way all the time, and of course, the guy.

• Well, yes I dress like that all the time! Aha. I'm 16 atm.

• That makes a lot more sense. I'm not sure how many guys you would attract if you dressed that way at 25, but you should be fine at 16.

What Girls Said 3

• lol. You dress like me. Though sometimes I dress really, really punk.

• Really?! How interesting, to bad there's not to many of us out there!

• I said I dressed like that, not that I dyed my hair bright red. lol Nope, I've never dyed my hair and don't plan to. I'd like to dye it a crazy colour, but once you dye your hair you never get your natural colour back. And I love my hair colour. Anyway, I don't need to dye my hair seeing as its naturally seven different colours/tones.

• Yeah, only on some colour you get your natural colour back. I dyed my hair this purpley red before and my natrual colour came back after a few months. I guess it depends on the brand.

• You dress like me!:) expect I'm stereo types as emo, not punk cause my hair is black lol.

That's so cool :)

I love our/your/my style !

Guys can get over it if they think it's childish or tacky, even for 16 year olds!

:)

Lol

• sounds awesome :P