Would you rather marry?

A) A rich man/woman who is a 3/10 based on looks but had a great personality

or

B) A poor man/woman who is extremely good looking and sexy with a good personality

Why?

• Person A
    45% (9)31% (4)39% (13)Vote
  • Person B
    55% (11)69% (9)61% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• B because I'm assuming I won't be poor so its basically choosing extremely good looking or 3/10 with a bit of a personality bonus.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• rich people can afford plastic surgery, so she would end up being at least a 7/10 with a great personality and money! what's not to love? she's probably crazy tho.. but that's how it goes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a guy, I don't give a sh*t about material status.

0|1
    0|0
  • This was worded pretty tricky...I want the GREAT personality to live with...I can make my own money...but want someone I can live with...for instance...wife was a real bitch last nite...but I can get over that..becuz she is usually pretty easy to live with...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say B. Money doesn't matter much, and a 3 with a great personality would be fine, but extremely good looking with a good personality is very good too. I've been with a bad personality, so good is perfect for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • the poll results are lies.

women obviously want a rich man's d*ck. that's probably just evolution.

1|1
    1|0
  • B because who says I'm poor?

0|0
    0|0
  • B. I don't care about money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. I haven't even looked and I can say no girl will answer A. Even the ones who really would.

Of course, it's no so cut and dry.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i like a person for them not what they own. looks will fade, but not in the eyes of the beholder. material items and high status, here today gone tomorrow. don't be selfish. money isn't worth a whole lot in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather married a guy that I love and want to be with. I don't care how much money the other guy have in the world but I know I'm not going to be happy with him. We probably going to make each other miserable anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • A, not only because they are rich, which is a bit of a plus, but because they have a great personality. I don't really think that looks are all that important unless you're really shallow. I'd rather base whether I like someone on personality rather than looks...

0|1
    0|0
  • Dear Anon,

Between money + ugly (bonus: 'great personality')

And no money + good looking(bonus: only 'good personality')

I would have a better future with rich guy, and I think ugly guys treat women better.

Great personality and rich(in other words successful).. who cares about appearance.

I see no reason to go for poor good looking person with good personality.

Everyone who voted B is only saying they don't care about money, theyre basically saying they care about appearance more than success (ignoring personality, which is a key of attraction..obviously person A has a better personality, they would basically only rather date B because of good looks)

The poll is half full of lies. Everyone just hates it when someone is rich.

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

0|0
    0|0
  • THIS IS SUCH A HARD QUESTION!

A has a great personality and money, but isn't attractive.

B has no no money but is a babe and only a good personality.

I guess person A. If he's not going to be good looking then I'd rather the great personality and money.

Good question.

0|0
    0|0