Guys, how can I look like a dream girl?

What would you want to see a girl in public wear, in order to make you give a second glance? What would you want her hair to look like, curly, wavy, straight, and in what style? Would you want her tan?

Most Helpful Guy

• These kinds of question are odd to me because I really don't know exactly what I want in a girl but emo looking girls tend to catch my eye alot!

What Guys Said 3

• It's extremely difficult, if not impossible, to look like a dream girl because every guy is different. However, be yourself, wear your hair the way you want, dress the way you want and have your own style that you love, and you're bound to be someone's dream girl.

• be like a woman who has a treasure which only one man can attain ( don't be or dress like a slut) . just be yourself with an elegant look like a queen would ;)

• be yourself, be natural... that's a deram girl... and don't pretend to pe someone else

What Girls Said 2

• Just be you.

You will get no where by being somebody else, or what someone wants you to be. Do what you want and someone will like that. Its simple.

• you can't be perfect to everyone,just be yourself-i see beautiful girls every day,hundreds of them,but they don't look alike,they all have something special about them that makes them beautiful