How can I keep my hair straight?

I have wavy hair and now it's pretty long. I also have greasy skin and hair. I can manage with the skin... most of the time., but I have to wash my hair EVERY DAY (I know it might be bad, but it gets REALLY bad if I don't. Besides, I like it clean)

I can't control it! What should I do? Any styling tips that DO NOT involve a hair straightener? I tried all sorts of cosmetic stuff.. nothing really gave me results.

I'm thinking of cutting it down but I really don't want to. I'll keep this as a last resort.

Most Helpful Girl

• When my hair gets oily and I don't feel like washing it I use a bit of hair spray to give it a more dry sensation and then I brush it out and add more

• Hair spray is the stuff you use to make your hair keep its style?

• So you spray it on all the hair? Oh yes, I really HATE tangles.

• i do and if you hate tangles I would brush it before too

What Girls Said 4

• dry shampoo?

• Tried that as well. My hair still does its own sh*t. Rebellious motherf***er.

• Thank you. I know I have all the internet at use but I wanted advice from people that actually solved their problems.

• touch it less, (brushing, scratching, whatever) because it lets of your natural oils on your scalp.

• Not brushing it?! It will look the same as when I wake up, lol, which is again very bad. :))

• What about combing vs brushing? Which, how and when?

• the less you touch your scalp the better :)

• you should probably cut it, and it might also help with the ladies hehe

• The ladies that don't like my healthy hair aren't the ones I want to date anyway. :)

• try a dry shampoo every day other to cut back on your shampooing

What Guys Said 2

• What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

• Something for greasy hair, lol. I don't use conditioner because I don't know how. :<

• Yup, the whole thing. The same as you would with shampoo, but make sure you leave it in for 2-5 minutes.

• I do the same with shampoo, leave it on for 2-5 minutes. Well, I'll at least have time to masturbate, I do spend a lot of time in the shower, lol.

• Don't wash it so much, comb it more. You have healthy skin and hair, they'll both be in great shape while everyone else is frizzy and scaly.

• Thanks but I feel like I can't go outside without washing my hair first. I'll try dry shampooing properly now, though.