Do you think this hairstyle would look good on me?

I want to change my hairstyle cause my current one started to boore me :P Do you think this hairstyle would look good on me? link

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe if you were under the age of 16

• idk the guy in the pic doesent look under 16 to but it looks good on him :P how old are u? :P

• I'm just not a fan of that hairstyle on guys. I prefer guys with short hair. I'm 19.

What Girls Said 7

• I seriously think you could have a rainbow weave and you would still look hot ;D you can pull of any hairstyle!

• If you grew the beard to match, I think it really would suit you, actually

• IT definitely would,... try it and experiment around with your hair, grow it out if you end up not liking it, you can always cut it back how you want it ^_^ seems like you have more to gain than to lose.

• any hairstyle will look good on you :D

• Yeah, it would look great.

• You can try it but I want to say that your current hairstyle suits you very very well.

• It could suit you- but you'd need a beard to go with it

What Guys Said 2

• Why do I feel it will not.

• It looks horrible on you. might as well shave it all off it looks ridiculous