A girl who doesn't know she's attractive do you think its makes her more attractive?

i used to be chubby and have recently lost a lot of weight and have been getting a lot of attention of guys lately which is all very new to me and to be honest I'm not liking it! its nice to feel like people think your pretty but now when I talk to guys its like they have an agenda to get with you and I just want it to be back to normal where they spoke to you for you not cause of what you looked like (I'm not talking about all guys there are plenty out there who are not like this and are lovely). The other night I was being paranoid cause guys I knew kept staring and cause I still have the same brain as I did when I was chubbier I thought they were looking cause they were saying bad things or thinking I looked ugly . anyway I was just being a paranoid idiot and my brothers best friend said to me that there looking cause they think your hot and a girl who doesn't know she is is even more attractive. do you think this is true?

Most Helpful Guy

• well in one sense some girls that know they are hot and get lots of attention can be stuck up which in turn is a turn off. however, not knowing you are attractive when you are could either mean you might be insecure (think you are ugly when you are not) or it could mean you might be modest then the stuck up chick with the haughty look in her eyes (a turn off)

so, being beautiful and driving a guy wild and not knowing you are doing it is well..sexy..especially if you are a modest nice sweet girl. so yea.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure, that makes sense.

A lot of girls who "Know" they are attractive are f***ing annoying. Just don't take it too far like them.

Enjoy being cute babe, it doesn't make sense not too.

• I think it makes her much more attractive. Girls like that aren't as stuck up. They take compliments better. Like a treat, instead of "oh... another compliment". They're more modest which makes flirting a lot more fun. A girl like you sounds a lot more down to earth. Some pretty girls are f***ed up in the head. They're entitled... etc..

• Totally. It has cute written all over it.

• ever see shallow hal? its called ugly duckling syndrome ha ha but I wouldn't say it makes you more attractive but in most cases it would mean a better personality as it seems with you, which is obviously a veryy attractive thing

What Girls Said 1

• i think insecure guys are the only ones who like girls who don't know they're attractive. because basically that's like saying they want a girl with low self esteem. there is a difference between being mean and stuck up, and knowing you're attractive. one can be attractive and acknowledge that without letting it go to their head. it just seems like a guy might want a girl that doesn't know she's pretty because then she won't feel as good about herself and be less likely to leave him because she thinks she can't do better and will tolerate bad treatment. every girl should realize her own beauty