What attracts you to a guy?

What is hands down the number 1 trait in a guy that attracts you to him? Body, humor, hair, eyes etc. Please be specific

Most Helpful Girl

• Intelligence - and not like book intelligence, but that really down to Earth, unique intelligence that shows he's got depth. All it takes is just one very interesting statement that shows this, and I'm hooked for a good while. Even if the guy isn't that physically attractive to me...

But physically, I'm a sucker for colorful/exotic looking eyes :D

• Great answer I'd have to agree uniqueness definitely reels me in.

• I also completely agree - having that kind of convo with a guy for the first time is a killer

• Thnx and yea, it makes the person more memorable too, because they make you think or see things in a new way...

What Girls Said 5

• There's no "hands down number one" for me. It's a combination of a ton of things.

• it depends on the girl, although, looks are the first thing a girl does notice: your hair, not so much the close you where but more the body inside, and most of all your smile. I suppose some girls perfer slouchy, goth looking guys, but personally I think if you are confident and act like it, flirt, be outgoing, and at least look like your injoying you life. THOSE are the most attractive things a guy can have.

• at first sight- his eyes, but then once I meet him personality/humor/intelligence.

• Good sense of humor.

• first sight, I have to say his overall appearance. That is face/body/clothes.

• His mind, like Sweetoness said. 100% most important thing.

What Guys Said 0