Do you like when a girl looks at you, smiles, and then looks down like she's shy?

• Yes I think coyness is very attractive
  • No I think it's kiddish and a turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, not really for or against. Confidence would be more attractive generally. Maybe guys under 18 who are also shy would find it cute, but when you get a bit older you realize that girls are just people to. If a girl did that to me I probably wouldn't approach her because she'd be more effort to do anything with (whether sexual or not).

• But its not all about just getting some dude. WInk wink nudge nudge cough cough. XD But seriously its not...maybe when your not looking for a serious relationship but timidness in a girl shows a bit more of innocense and you can't say that a girl with that innocent look isn't attractive.

• If an attractive girl does the innocent look it's attractive. But then she's be attractive anyway. If an ugly girl does the innocent look, the look doesn't make her any more attractive.

What Guys Said 9

• I love it when a girl does that, its very cute!

• We absolutely love it.

• I personally love it:)

• Love it but it has to be timed properly, do it to quickly and it can be read as disinterest.

• Wow, I'm the only one who voted that they don't like it. Another mark up on me being weird I guess.

• well why don't you like it?

• Well I guess it's just a preference honestly I do it out of habit and because I don't want to look like a creepster staying some guy down lol

• Haha yeah, probably just a preference thing

• Love it.

• Love it

• maybe but I could read it wrong, as in she doesn't want to see my face so I should look away too

• no I mean she sees you smiling at her she smiles back and then when she looks down you can tell she's still smiling...if that makes sense

• Still a bit weird lol I'd rather her look at me and smile, if she looked down I would think I looked funny or something

• Don't really care. I wouldn't take it as meaning anything or having any significance.

What Girls Said 0