Makeup or no makeup?

I love playing with different kinds of make-up and I enjoy wearing it. But lately, I find myself going with more of the natural look. I feel like certain outfits call for certain 'amounts' of make-up and some don't. Anyway, what are your thoughts on make-up and the 'natural' look? GUYS AND GIRLS.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the natural look. Some women think they need to hide their imperfections but that's what makes a man love them. That little something that seperates them from the rest. I think makeup is more for a night out on the town or a special occasion thing than a regular everyday event.

What Guys Said 6

• I know that most guys say that you should go natural but wearing make up makes the woman look more confident. Make up brings intelligence and confidence to the looks .

• I think its fine but I don't see the use in caking make-up on women. Just use a little eye liner. Less is more IMO.

• I will go with natural , because its just really nice when a girl is confident without the make up and I just like them more that way :)

• It's sad how some girls literally won't leave the house without make-up. I used to be like that, kinda. The way society is tells us girls we need to wear so much to have 'flawless skin' and well basically, to be beautiful.

• Naturaalllllllzzzzzzz...nothing scares me more than that creepy black pencil girls use around their eyes...except maybe heels...so painful...

• Most guys don't seem to do so. Well, from what I've experienced. Girls get called beautiful, sexy, cute, etc. when they're all dolled up more than when they're 'natural.'

• Guess it depends on the guy, I'm not that way. I prefer little to no makeup and I like it to be known. I'm not wearing all that stuff, Id never expect her to.

• No makeup!

• a little make up is the best its called MAKE UP not extreme makeover :D

• hahaha, that's true. but what's 'a little' make-up to you? Just mascara.. eyeliner?

What Girls Said 5

• The Natural Looking makeup is definitely more beautiful in my opinion. Too much makeup can make a girl look fake, clownish and attract the wrong kind of attention. Whereas the natural looking ones just accentuate a persons beauty and looks refreshing.

Yeah some outfits call for a little bit more than others but still there should be moderation. :)

• What is your definition of too much make-up?

• When you can see the foundation and powder super thick all over the girls face, when your eyes look black or like your from another planet and when the blush looks like streaks across her face. I agree with everything that proudtexasgirl had said too :)

• You might be wearing too much makeup if you give me a hug and leave your foundation on my blouse.

You might be wearing too much makeup if your face starts to look like it's melting in the summertime.

You might be wearing too much makeup if you put on makeup to go swimming.

I think less is best. Sometimes it's okay to wear a little more - like for a party or going out at night. However, during the day time, the least amount of makeup you can put on, the best. The majority of the time in summer, all I wear is mascara.

• I'm all for the natural look! Make-up is just a time-consuming waste in my opinion. :p

• when the weather is hot like it is now, I prefer less makeup, minimal is the best so I'm not sticky and it's not running off my face

• I personally can't be bloody arsed. But I did dabble in it for a short time, and was interested in finding out about the different shading techniques, and things. It's much like painting your face, it's an art and I now appreciate why women might find such enjoyment in make up. It's not just about pulling dudes, but still I just don't feel I have the time to spend on it.