I'm curious how many people nod/smile/make eye contact or greet the opposite gender in passing..
Being shy in unfamiliar territory, I'm generally not one for any of the above. Until today.
I was wearing sunnies, but I figured I may as well step out of my comfort zone and actually smile at a random girl walking past. Sounds pathetic I know, but it's not my thing. I generally just ignore and go about my business like no one exists until they actually step into my world.
It wasn't a toothy/cheesy grin, but I think it was a smile of sorts. What surprised me was the fact the girl actually smiled back, and said Hi, to which I said Hello back! Honestly made my day!
- Eye contact (how long?)14% (1)64% (7)44% (8)Vote
- Smile (how DO you smile?)14% (1)18% (2)17% (3)Vote
- Nod29% (2)9% (1)17% (3)Vote
- Greet them (Hey, Hi, Hello, 'morning, etc..)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- None of the above. Other people don't exist.43% (3)9% (1)22% (4)Vote