Wearing bikinis when you're thin and small chested?

link

is there any point is wear bikinis if I'm thin and boobless like the girl in the pic I posted? that's pretty much what my body looks like but she doesn't look as good in one compared to a girl with bigger chest

Most Helpful Guy

• So that you know, I have a small-boob bias. A's and B's are favorites with FIRM C's OK.

The advantage you have is that you can get away with wearing almost nothing and not look exposed or slutty. Take advantage of your petite top by wearing a suit top that has no cup inserts, like a sports bra. That is because you want to show off your nipples, especially when you are chilled from swimming. Believe me, we notice and find this very attractive. Big boobed girls look sloppy and slutty when they do it, but you will not. The combination of a stiff nipple and the little jiggle of petites when you walk is VERY appealing. Be sure your suit bottom is proportional to the top, meaning as spare as possible, although not a thong, because they are indiscreet and slutty on the beach.

Because you are petite, you can cover up as little as possible

• thanks

• Girls with big breasts only get called slutty by flat chested chicks. Please, I can show cleavage without looking like a slut

• I don't think anyone is saying the second you show a hint of cleavage you look like a slut. It's just a bit easier for girls with boobs to look slutty compared with girls without

What Guys Said 12

• I like small boobs ...yes bikini will look great

• Actually there still is a point to wearing a bikini if you have small breasts. I think girls look sexy in bikinis. Your body looks like that pic, wow you have got nothing to worry about your hot. I if given the choice tend to go for girls that are thin, with smaller breasts anyways.

• To cover an intimate part of you body up, so its not exposed? Why does it matter how large they are?

• isn't that the whole point of bikinis? to show off your boobs?

• Uh no, I don't think so? I thought the point of 2 pieces were to be used as swim wear, show off your stomach and get a better tan?

• Being too thin and/or flat chested is not a problem when it comes to bikinis. Being overweight is the problem.

Just out of curiosity, please define "boobless."

• 32B :(

• That's definitely not "boobless." I know a lot of guys (myself included) who could have fun all day long with your 32B's.

• Guess I made some fatty mad. Oops ...

• first of all I prefer small boobs...so..why wouldn't I want to c them? 2nd of all...yes! I think you would look GREAT in a bikini...Good Enuf?

• having fun ?

• you also took my question too literally

• ok again bikini's are fun girls like to wear them

also girls should know the fact that being a girl make you hot

• Tanning?

• but what does my skin tone have to do with it?

• preferring a certain body type or finding a woman's body attractive isn't shallow. it's human

• Sexy comes in all shapes, sizes and shades.

Rigid physical preferences isn't human, that's a female trait.

• the girl in the pic looks good.

• Yup, a small triange bikini works wonders if you are petite all over

• that body type is sexy to me

• Post a picture with your face blocked out so you can remain anon. We'll give you an honest answer. You probably look fine

• good idea. I might do that later

• they look okay to me

What Girls Said 6

• 32 B is not boobless. Be glad you're not an A cup or less. And many girls envy you're body type! You should be more confident, show what you're mama gave ya ;)

• There are bikini's for all body types, just find the one that suits yours best.

But yeah - girls look hot in bikinis whether they have a big chest, or a flat chest; hey, I'd love to have a little less on top - cute bikini's like that are so unsupportive

At least you have the stomach for it unlike some girls.

• well would you rather be naked? or wear shorts and tanks and end up having a crazy tan line?

i think that girl in the pic looks pretty nice. who cares what people think! everyones too busy tanning lol and you said she doesn't look AS good. but she still looks good doesn't she? so you're fine in every way!

• big boobed or not, girls look sexy in bikinis.

• i kinda feel like I have nothing to show :(

• yes they do!

• having small boobs isn't a bad thing. I have guy friends who think small boobs are sexy, and i, too, think they can look sexy. wearing a bikini isn't all about showing boobage. I think guys wouldn't care as long as you're rocking a solid body. ;-)

• 32B? That isn't boobless at all! I'm 32B and I think they're perfect, I've never once been self-conscious of them. My sister has A cups and she always says she wishes she had mine, but honestly I think A cups are more fashionable and just as attractive - so yes, you should wear a bikini because you'd look great in one. It makes me sad that girls make such a huge deal of their boobies in the first place.

• If I had that body type, I would wear a bikini. 32 B's do not make you boobless. That is a good size. I have 42DD and it's pretty much impossible to wear a bikini without looking sloppy/slutty, or actually wearing anything and looking decent for that matter is hard. You most certainly do have something to show, you have your whole body. Boobs aren't everything. Even women with big boobs may not consider that their best feature. What about the other parts of your body, are you not proud of that? I would for sure wear a bikini if I had your body. Guys find girls your size attractive, so show it off!