Do girls like jewellery on guys?

Do girls like jewellery on guys, like rings or necklaces?

is that attractive to have or not? What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear 12 chains 4 gold watches a titanium encrusted gold platinum cash money dollar sign money ring the size of a hubcap and my shoes are made of quartz and I wear solid gold underwear and all da bitchez love it!

• Sooo...im guessing your not black ? xD

• lol um what has that got to do with anything? I also don't drive a toyota since you're collecting random facts ^^

What Girls Said 18

• Honestly, I don't ever wear much jewelery, so for a guy to wear more than me would kind of weird me out.

• To a certain extent. I think a pair of stud earrings can be cute...but otherwise, I'm neutral when it comes to this. If you end up looking like Mr. T, then we have a problem.

• One plain earring can be nice (like the black simple ring-type earring), others depend on the guy's type. Just don't make it too shiny, I like leather accesories for example, I've seen some guys with diamond earring, not my style at all. Watches are important too, they can tell lots of things about a guy, must be chosen carefully.

• Sometimes I think rings are hot, if the guy can pull it off, or not look extremely nerdy or girlie with it. Some kinds of simple necklaces can be OK, too, but mostly on younger guys.

• rings: nahhh

necklaces: could be okay, just depends if it goes with what look your going with.

bracelets: depends

Watches: good

• i'm OK with it,neither a turn on or a turn off

• id find it really sexy lol

• I like jewelry on guys, shows they are OK with their feminine side. However, this one guy who I know doesn't wear jewelry but he was still cool lol. So...

• Well I hate it and all my friends hate it also (girls)

• i don't like it. leave the jewellry to me ;)

• Nah, it just comes across as trying to hard too be black. Or tacky.

• A few pieces are fine. Just don't go overboard.

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D

• Depends how you were it. but it can look nice.

• I find it sexy as well, but don't overdo it. I mean I love the leather bracelets on one hand, I'm a total sucker for rock style! But keep it masculine, and the most important thing of course if your gonna wear jewelery is that you support it with your style in general:)

• No sorry its to feminine for me

• Nope.

• generally no. but one or two pieces would be ok.

What Guys Said 3

• A thin chain which goes just a wee bit past the neck bone, which is one solid color (gold or silver, not mixed) is hot.

I also love watches that are again only one shade. But I hate any type of fake diamond or stone on man (or woman) jewellery. I think it looks extremely cheap.

I don't like rings on men, unless its a wedding band of course & I still don't think a males should have a stone.

Just keep it simple & never waste money on cheap jewellery, either splurge on a few great pieces or don't wear it at all.

• I got a big bird skull ring, golden family seal ring and one with roman numbers that I set my date of birth to :P and a necklace with a shield. Not really overboard I think.

In my experience, the bird ring gets a lot of fascination, mostly from girls in stores etc. who just love it or have to try it on and play with it for a while and we get into a conversation, so in a way jewelry is working for me :)

Actually, this is the bird ring: link I had it years before they used it in lightning thief though :o I should sue them!

• Well, the most I wear is a steel ring, a watch, and (when in a relationship and I get one) a connection ring (ya know, one that symbolically binds me to said other person during the duration of the relationship or until said ring breaks :P)