When a girl says you are cute...

What does this word mean? Is it a word that means no sex? You're a friend or is it a playful flirting word you girls use to tease us men to get us thinking?

I'm unsure but I do not think it's a good thing.

So in conclusion girls say it in a flirtarous way to hint some sort of attraction and also probably too ease the guy that they are worrying too much and to start flirting...

Most Helpful Girl

• playfull flirting :)

What Girls Said 6

• Its a good thing. I'll call a guy I'm interested in cute. If I call a guy hot, it means that his body is nice, but I really don't have anything for him, I'm not interested. My friends are the same way. I noticed that a lot of guys think this is a bad thing, is isn't at all. :)

• i usually tell guys that they are cute if I find them good looking. I use it interchangeably with hot , sexy etc.

• I call guys cute, when they're good looking.

So YES, its a good thing.

• cute as in your really nice. they think your appealing but in a way that you'd say a teddy is cute..

thats the way it is where I'm from anyway :)

• cute is an overall thing. it means you're cute overall

• I tell guys they are cute when I think they are attractive in non-masculine way. Like they are worried about how I think about how they look when they totally look hot. I guess I am teasing them by saying "cute," but I am not meaning anything bad =)

• thought id make it 1 - 1

i appreciate what you are saying but I think this is possibly the best answer

girls say 'cute' it in a flirtarous way to hint some sort of attraction and also probably too ease the guy that they are worrying too much and for guys to start flirting back to build on what they have got

What Guys Said 2