I'm debating on wheather or not to get a tongue ring...

I like them yet I think they're kind of nasty sometimes... Like with some people I think they look tacky and others they look actually kind of cute. What are your opinions? mostly guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, I don't really like them. They seem scary and at every point ready to split your tongue in 2. + I heared they get infected sometimes? which do not at all seem great times :) I' do like a little nose stone (or piercing, don't know how you call it). It's innocent and you at least don't have to open your mouth to see it :D

Anyway, guess you should ask people who have them and what they think of it..

• nose piercing. I have a blue stud :) its cute.

• i'm NOT yelling, it's just caps getting stuck! :D

• lol yeah... I find them kind of nasty... lol hahaha I wasn't assuming you were yealling anyways, there was no exclamation mark lol

What Guys Said 5

• If you want to get one...get a colored ring. The standard metallic-silver ones are so blah. Get a ring with some color & some designs on it...THEN it will be cute. :)

• I really like piercings. But a tongue piercing... I don't really care about. Maybe for getting head. I hear infection is common, so I wouldn't want my girl going through that. And it looks trashy, looks like you love sucking d***. Which is only cool if you're my girl and its my d***. :\

• I love tongue piercings when I'm getting head

• i think only those cute punkish girls can pull off tongue rings for the most part.

• really? I can see a lip peircing...

• im not saying this goes for everyone but generally if your not going for that punkish look and you a tongue piercing you look a little slutty. Like most guys that see a good looking girl with one thinks I wonder if I can get her to suck my d***

• ahhh... well I think I'm just going to get a tattoo instead... lol

• yuck. and no matter what you hear it does not make head feel better to a guy

What Girls Said 2

• Tongue piercings DO NOT GET INFECTED EASILY. It's only if you're nasty and don't brush your teeth/use mouth wash like the piercer will tell you to. My tongue piercing is my favorite piercing, because it was the fastest to heal, it doesn't get in the way, and it's easy to hide.

I think they CAN look trashy.. on a trashy person. Since I dress up every day, and always look put together, I work the hell out of it.

• i was thinking of getting my tongue pierced but I was afriad of looking trashy, but I always dress nice and am put together, so I feel like I would be in the same boat as you. do you ever get any negative feedback from people in real life?

• i have a tongue peircing. its also my favorite. I rarely get negative feed back, mostly from asshole players...(ya girl, come suck my di$! with that thing!)

• ew to snaves04... guys are pigs. I'm still contemplating it... see... my boyfriend has one and my boyfriend has one so I don't want to seem like oh I should get one too! but its common,... I don't know you make a valid point. they look trashy on trashy ppl. people who look put together they look cute on. they seem entertaining too because if you're bored you can play with it lol

• I'd watch out I know so many people that have gotten it infected.

• ew... how the hell do you get your tongue infected? it sounds gross... I got my belly button ring infected and that took like 3 months to heal. sometimes if I change it, it'll still turn red.

• Lol. Good job (:

I just saw you're getting a tat what off?

• im still contemplating the piercing! lol I'm indecisive ha

but I love orchids so on the left side of my back I'm going to get the stem and 2 orchids going up my back.. one for me and one for my sister.