What colours would I look good in (if any :P)?

When it comes to clothing, I'm absolutely awful at choosing colours-- I'm super pale, so it seems like everything I try totally overpowers me.

Sorry for the weird photo, but just to give you an idea of my colouring: ht tp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v324/emod/?action=view¤t=picanom-picture-01_2011-06-12v.jpg

I've been told that some blues (royal blue, aqua) look good on me, but now I pretty much wear nothing else and am trying to branch out. :) Other than that, pretty much all I've heard is that grey is nice, and that I should stay well away from red. :P

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

Updates:
Sorry-- here's a more complete (but still weird :P) photo. :) ht tp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v324/emod/?action=view&current=IMG_2171.jpg

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering you're pale, I'd go with darker, bold tones.

Black, deep red, royal or navy blue, olive greens.

I'd avoid pale or pastel colours, they wash out pale skin, nothing nude.

I know it might seem like darker colours really stand out against your skin tone, what I would suggest is, whilst going for slightly darker colours, don't go for something to bright or brilliant, a little bit muted and your skin will contrast really well with them. I mean, pale skin, a hair colour like yours, and good eyebrows like yours, against a red, or black dress, is a really classic look.

Avoid yellow at all costs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Bright and bold. Yellow would probably look nice. Try going to a store and trying on a few outfits. Experiment with colors and see what you like. Even if you don't buy anything you'll probably get a few ideas.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you-- that's a great idea! Maybe I'll try that this weekend. :)

• Glad you like it, I hope you find something you like.

• Wear a berka..

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah... but what colour burka? :P

• light yellows and tan

0|0
    2|0
  • I think the cool colors probably do work best on you. For me it's earthtones, No blues or reds.

0|0
    2|0
    • Thanks very much! I'll keeep that in mind. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Really hard to tell from seeing your forehead up. Can't see why any colour would be particularly bad on you, though. Just wear whatever colours you like!

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet green and blue would look good... but honestly, like I said before, still can't see why any colour would be particularly bad. I think red would look nice as well.

• Sounds great! I'll start looking around for more green. Thanks for the advice! :)

• I look good in dark colours. Although the best colour that suits me best is Black and dark grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • pastel colors look nice on pale skin. also bright bold colors would too. I wouldn't try to many neutral clothing items all at once because that'd just look bad.

0|0
    1|0
  • can't go wrong with bright colors

0|0
    0|0