If you found out your boyfriend/girlfreind

let someone else feel them up {over the clothes}, how would that make you feel? would you consider it cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two wrongs don't make a right, but they do make you cum, hehe. If he let a girl do that, then told you about it, sounds like he is conflicted on whether he wants to be with you still. I don't know, I have never told a girl when I cheated, which was sooo long ago I can barely remember it. Usually if someone is cheating, its a sign of something missing in the relationship that they are trying to fulfill with sex. Maybe, instead of cheating and making things more complecated, you should sit down with him and figure out why or what is making him look to other women. I know that's a blunt way to put it, but I am leaving soon, so I don't have time for BS. best of luck

What Guys Said 3

• yes that's cheating... I would hate that.

• Definately cheating and worth giving him/her a trip to the curb.

• Yeah , I think its cheating .

What Girls Said 2

• yeah! def cheating.s/he prob wanted to go under the clothes

• *note: I use "you" alot, but it doesn't mean I'm talking about you specifically, just wanted to clarify*

i would definately consider that cheating. any physical contact that can be viewed as sexual or intimate in nature should only be shared between you and you're special someone. unless you're tired of that special someone, in which case break up before you cheat, else you earn the reputation of being a cheater and hurt someone that probably doesn't deserve it. being let go is a lot easier than being cheated on (personal experience).