Do guys prefer long hair or short hair on girls, and which color?

long hair being past the shoulders... I have always heard that guys prefer blondes but is it true?

to the chick tht sed I shud learn how to spell, I said "prefert" as a typo, an accident. I know it is prefer. and "tru" is just abbreviating. NOTHING ELSE WAS INCORRECT AT ALL. so chill.
just so you kno, I can type HOWEVER I want to. you can read it apparently, so get over it. if I wanna typ lik ths I cn. so get ovr it.
F*** YOU

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh god , Learn to spell .

What Guys Said 3

• I do like long hair, but I'm not really attracted to blond. For me, darker hair that is shoulder length or longer is best.

• I will die for long black hair , short hair make girl manly ! zzzzzz

• I prefer shoulder length. So short?

• tru is OK I guess, but tht, sed, and shud look really really awful. You only took out one letter on that and said.

• It makes you look like an idiot, but you have fun with that.

• I love you too. lol

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend's preference is longer hair to shorter styles. And most guys I've dated in the past preferred longer hair.

I would say that the color just depends on the guy. More often than not (surprisingly) I've heard guys preferring darker colors to blondes.

• calm down