Shaving: what's better? wet-shave (razor), dry shave (electric) or trim (beard trimmer)

which do you prefer and why? mainly for the male members!

Most Helpful Guy

• beard trimmer! I can't imagine doing anything else. Sure its not the closest shave, but I shaved once with a razor, and yes it was awesome and smooth at first, but the next week was hell, I was itching so bad! and its not like a scratch you can really itch too much in public...

I got myself one of these cool razors by Gillette, one side is like the mach 4, and the other end of the razor is a trimmer. that works just fine and its water proof too, so you can do it in the shower, id look around for something like that

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• I like using electric for facial hair the best. Its quick and efficient, especially cause I'm not a morning person at all. The only down side is that I don't get as close of a shave using it compared to a razor like Gillette, so shaving is required at least every other day.

• I suppose it depends on the look you are going for and how much time you have. I have a beard trimmer for my goatee and I also use it if I've been a bit lazy and need a quick tidy up on the normally clean shaved sections. Otherwise it's wet shave all the way, electric razors don't handle the stubble properly for me.

• link

There's your answer.

• I have a full beard with the neck shaved. I use a razor for the neck area and a beard trimmer for length control and shaping.

• link

everything's easy with this thing.

• Razor and shaving cream, not in the shower either. Though sometimes I'll take a trimmer down to the lowest setting and put off shaving for a day.

• I use a razor.

• I once dating a boy who waxed, he only had to do it once every couple of months, he swore by it. I shave both wet and dry, I think wets far more effective.