Should I go blond or not? (Pic on my profile)

Hi guys. I've been thinking since a long time about this-going blond or not?! I've had dark hair,black actually...now I went natural. I have a light skin color (not too light, kind of normal...) and blue eyes.But I'm afraid that blond hair will look fake on me and too light. people are telling me not to, but id like to try it out so much. Just like that girl Blake Lively(actress from Gossip girl) link

Most Helpful Girl

• u look good as is but I think a lighter color would work better but not blonde! light brown/auburn maybe?

What Guys Said 5

• Why ya jamberin about what color to paint your head? It don't matter. Some people ain't got no arms but you don't see em comin on here and asking if they should get a rubber one or a plastic one do ya? NO! They don't care because either way it won't be a real arm so it won't be any help for cleanin their nose and their bum. Same way if you color your head.

• Seems you pretty much already made up your mind, to go blond. I looked at your picture and your hair color is great, have you ever thought of maybe trying a new hairstyle instead of a new hair color?

If you want to see how blond hair will work out for you, photoshop a pic of yourself with blond hair, if you can't use it, ask someone who does.Everyone knows at least 1 person who can use photoshop

• Its just a preference either way... I'm into dark hair over blondes any day of the week.

• You look good with dark hair. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• Why not? You'll look fine either way.

What Girls Said 7

• That's your natural hair color in the picture? I LOVE that hair color, it's gorgeous! I've been thinking about going that color for a while but I don't trust anyone with my hair.

You look good the way you are, so I say don't ruin it!

I think you shouldn't go blond.

• Thanks, and yea that is my natural color. My boyfriend likes it more too, but I always wanted to try blond. I guess ill stay natural for now, and use highlights later ... XD

• FUN FACT: "Goodbye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you."

the only pic on your profile is an angry cat, and your link is link ... unless you are an angry cat.. then I would understand the link (it's probably hard to use a computer with those paws.)

• there it goes, I personally LOVE your hair like that.

• lmao

funny

ive just posted a pictures on my profile.

• It wouldn't look bad on you, but you're such a pretty brunette.

• I don't think it'd really suit you O:

• NONONONONONO!

don't do it. you look really pretty with the dark hair/light eye combo. leave your hair be!

• you should so go blond :) If you've never done it before you should give it a go. If worst comes to worst, you can just dye your hair back to brown if you don't like it. BUT, you never know.. blond might look absolutely amazing on you :) Go blond!

• blond could look good on you but then probably you should also dye your eyebrows a little lighter