Bump Its - What do y'all think?

First, here's pictures just in case you don't know what they are.

link

link

link

So what do you guys and girls think of Bump Its? I bought some at the store for $1, and I've tried them with a ponytail. I though it was cute but do you guys actually think its cute? And girls, have you tried them? What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like them. Once I had to make a side poof hairstyle for a dance show but I refused to try bump its and just stuffed the bump with the rest of that section of my hair and pinned it. Too costumey for me and it makes people look weird. Celibrities and other people seem to love them though. The hair pieces I love right now are goody spin pins. I bought one big spiral one for when I wear a bun (can't remember what thy called it but it's a palm sized spiral) and a set of two smaller corkscrew-like spin pins for when I do double buns on top of my head

• Do those actually work? I've seen commercials for them.

• They're worth a try, I don't need any Bobby pins added to my bun when I use them. And you're welcome! :)

• Thanks for best answer!

What Guys Said 5

• Alien head lol. No, I don't care. If it makes the girl feel pretty or better about how she looks, then go for it.

• Is that what that is? I see this all the time. I thought it was natural hair that girls just style like that lol. I never really paid much attention to it tbh. I just thought th's how girls like to style thei hair. I guess it's fine, I don't really think anything of it.

• I think they look stupid. Flashback to the 1950s or something.

• Ooh I like it

• Truthfully, it makes the wearer look like a conehead.

What Girls Said 6

• I hate them, waste of money. I bought some and I have not been able to figure out how to get them to do what they are supposed to do. I teased my hair up to Shanghai and use hairspray, the hair didn't go over the bumpit and the plastic thing showed, plus it wouldn't stay in my hair securely. If they actually worked, I may have a more favorable opinion, but since it didn't work for me, I give it a big thumbs down :P

I think it just depends on the person, I can't get any of them to work in my hair even after watching tutorials and reading the instructions :S.

• well since I love the 1950s pin up girl look, I think they look cute (not so much the second pic) however my mom bought the same product and hated it and returned it.. maybe she didn't do it right, I think It adds really nice volume if you've got thin straight hair.

• Nah, I've never tried them. I've done quiffs before, but Snooki ruined them for me. No matter how small a quiff I see, I still think of her weird ass conehead. *Sigh*

Some of my gfs do the hairstyle, but they just backcomb their hair instead of using "Bump its". Same deal, I guess. With your links, I think the ponytail looks really cute :) My hair is just wayyy too heavy for that kinda thing.

• I love the look they give, the vintage 1950's/Brigette Bardot look.

I bought some for $1 and I like them:)

• bull. good in theory, not good in RL

• NO NON NONO omyygaww