What is the big deal about Jennifer Hudson? she not even good looking.

I mean she, annoying and she those not look great anyway and here style of dress is just horrible

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• You're probably trolling and looking for attention.

But she is gorgeous, and insanely talented.

The picture you chose is lame, because you can't judge someone based off of their worst picture, because any woman, even the most beautiful woman, without makeup, with poor lighting, and a bad angle will look bad.

• so what saying make is only to hide ugly because no women looks good?

• Just stop, I'm so done talking to you. You can respond all you want but I'm no longer going to dignify your low self esteem with a response.

• live in lalal land were anybody who sale many albums is a great person

• Sounds like she's just not your type, I find her to be a beautiful plus sized woman, with fantastic charisma. The first link you posted is a photo you can find of any celeb when caught without their makeup artists, and hairstylists. Jennifer Hudson might not be perfect but she's not afraid to be real and her part in sex and the city was hilarious.

• She's not famous because she's beautiful, she's famous because she can sing.

...get a life little man...

• she's talented

• I think she's beautiful

What Guys Said 1

• Bah she's alright. I didn't even know she existed before this thread ^^