Do girls prefer short hair or long hair, and do you like when we gel our hair?

Hey..!

this has always been a question to me,so,it would be great if someone helped me out...! :)d

Updates:
Thank you all...! :)
And on your advice I cut my hair short and I recieved many compliments...!

THANKS...!

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• in my school, there were always the guys with the long hair. from a length where they could just do a hair flip and it would woosh perfectly around their head, to down to their shoulders.

a lot of those guys got their hair cut short, with a little extra in the front that kinda stood up and each and everyone of them look TEN TIMES HOTTER. omg I love it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i don't care as long as it looks good on the guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • short hair with no gel oh yeah.

but it depends... when is it considered "long"? for me, it is when you are able to make a small ponytail with your hair. For some guys I know, 3 cm is considered long :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't prefer long or short hair...or geled or non geled hair..what ever looks good on the dude...looks good to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • um I like medium length hair like longish but that's just me everyone is gonna have different tastes so do what ever you feel good as (:

0|1
    0|0
  • If I like him, he can have butt-long curls I'd still feel the same. =D

Though when it comes to objective judging, I think most guys look their best if they are wearing a fief centimeters long, evenly cut messy hair, or a really short one up to 1 cm. Depends on the hair type really.

For example if my bro grew he's hair more then one centimeter, he would look like he's been electrocuted. xD (it's really strong)

0|0
    0|0
  • LONG HAIR?�

0|0
    0|0
  • I think long hair down to your shoulders is to girly.

I personally like short hair geld in the front so its sorta spiked up.

Or leave it down short, either way short is better

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy...all sorts of hair styles can look good.

link

link

link

0|1
    0|1
  • i like this:

link

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.