When hair color and personality collide, guys?

So I'm a little out there, I love art, I consider myself an artist and would like to have a mural business when I'm older, so naturally I dye my hair red...Like blood/ruby red and all my friends and family love it because it reflects my personality...

I've never had a boyfriend, is hair color really that big of a deal? I hear everyone on here saying that they prefer natural hair color, but I'm not going to be boring just to impress someone, is being myself bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't help it but I really adore redheads. I'll always see it when a redhead walk by and I'll probably stare some more after she walked by, it's just so hot.

What Guys Said 2

• Your personality reminds me of a stereotypical brunette since stereotypical redheads are on a the "wild" side and stereotypical blondes are "dumb". I myself prefer redheads especially your shade of it..now if only you were a bit older...

• Lol you answered my other question, about the girl's style, with red hair a few minutes ago, thanks by the way ;P also I was born with very blond hair. bleh D:

• Add me?

• It's not bad. Just slightly off-putting, I'd imagine. Girls who dye their hair non-natural colors generally get approached less, it's an intimidation type thing.

• Yeah aparently people tell me I'm already intimidating, so I'm just making it worse I suppose ;) but its all good.

• If you think it's all good, more power to you.

What Girls Said 3

• not a guy...but I think the most confident I ever felt was when I did what I wanted and dyed my hair firetruck red :D I wanted to do it, went for it, and it was amazing... I feel like at your age, this is the perfect time to experiment. the older you get, the harder it'll be to get away with such things, unfortunately (e.g. employment reasons). any guy worth knowing will appreciate how you express yourself :)

• i love redheads,keep it,guys do say that they prefer natural hair,but I doubt they would be turned off

• Not at all. You'll find someone who likes you for you. Let them find you.