Do you like piercings?

What kind of piercings do you like on the opposite gender? Or, none at all? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love piercings. I have two sets of lobe piercings [four total] with the first set gauged to 00, a cartilage piercing in my ear, a lip piercing, and most recently a septum piercing. Seven total. I'm getting my nipples pierced next, though I'll probably wait a little bit since my septum is still healing.

My dude just got his lip pierced about a week and a half ago, and I really like it on him. The problem is that somehow it's ended up infected despite strict adherence to the piercer's cleaning instructions. We had ours done by the same piercer about a week apart, really good at what she does, and we're following the exact same directions with cleaning, yet I've had no problems with mine. So he'll probably have to get rid of it at some point if we can't heal it. If he takes out the jewelry now, the infection will likely heal inside and it'll be way worse, lol. Anyway, I also like nostril piercings on guys, ring or stud, and gauged ears. Mainly it depends on the guy. I wouldn't object to genital piercings either, haha, and nipple piercings are cool too.

What Guys Said 4

• I like all of them except eyebrow, antieyebrow, nape and bridge of the nose. All others look cute on girls as long as it is not too much.

• I like tongue, belly button, hips, nose studs, and ears(which are neutral because they're not really noticed). The rest I have a general dislike of. Septum piercings are a HUGE turn off. I can't stand them at all.

• ears are fine and everything else I could do without

• Other than the standard ear piercings, I don't like them. I don't know why exactly. I just don't find them attractive. Same with tattoos

What Girls Said 11

• I have thirteen piercings all together, so yes, I do like them on both my own and opposite gender. Though, nothing like this:

link

link

• Wow. Those links are scary. And 13 is a ton! What are they? I have 2 holes in each ear and am planning on getting a 3rd in one and cartilage in the other. I also have my nose done. Some guys love the nose piercing, others hate it lol

• I have a snakebite and my left eyebrow done. In my right ear I have two lobe piercings and one helix piercing. In my left ear I have two helix piercings, one industrial piercing, two cartilage piercings and two lobe piercings. It sounds like a big number but it really isn't. I'm thinking about getting my nipple pierced, but I'm unsure if I want it yet.

• I always found lip piercings hot

• I hate piercings on guys. I just don't find it attractive AT all.

• on a guy? I think that it just depends on the guy personally I've dated a guy with a tongue ring which is amazing! so sexyy and also a guy with an eyebrow ring which looks good when on the right person it kind of just depends on the guy and his personal style

• I like just about any type of piercings on a guy except eyebrow. I think it looks ghetto. I've always wanted a guy with a jacob's ladder.

• i'm indifferent about them,except I have a thing for dimple piercings-those I love

• lip, brow

• Brow Ring, Tongue Ring, Ear Rings...under lip ring...and maybe nose rings... but he still has to look cute and normal.

• i find the lip piercing hot on a guy!

• i looove the eye brow, but on certain guys.

• Oh yeah I LOVE it on the nip and the tip of the _____