How to deal with lame dudes who block your progress with a woman?

the question pretty much says it all.

A pretty annoying thing happened to me the other day - I was making some progress with a girl at a friend's house. She didn't take to me at first, but really started to warm up to me. We started talking and flirting a bit more and playing this silly game with chopsticks... not important lol.

BUT, this lame-o guy was sitting there the whole time practically begging for her attention. She was very obviously just being nice to him. But he just wouldn't get the hint and kept showing her crap on his computer. I just kept myself occupied with other friends and occasionally popped back into the room she was in and talked a bit... he would NOT leave her alone for a second.

So, dudes - how would you deal with a lame (blocker) guy in a way that doesn't completely burn him and doesn't make you look like an ass to the girl?

girls - how would you like a guy you're (possibly) interested in to act in a situation when a lame guy won't leave you alone, and you're too nice of a person to tell him to f*ck off

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, I'm not the kind of girl who wouldn't tell the guy to f*** off if he's being annoying. BUT if I wouldn't want to hurt him, and that way wouldn't want to tell him to go somewhere else.

I'd probably want the guy I'm really talking to (and possibly interested in) get me away from that situation, not by saying anything mean to the guy who's trying to talk with me, but to say something like '' Could we go talk somewhere where it isn't so crowded?''. And then he would take my hand and pull me somewhere where the lame guy couldn't come and disturb us two :)

What Girls Said 3

• pull me away from him. if im too nice to tell him to fuck off, then you be the guy who doesn't give a fuck

• I think if that was happening to me, I would rather a guy come up with a reason to leave the room that guy was in like "wanna go get something to drink?" or something like that instead of telling him to f*** off or be rude. Its unattractive when guys act like that. And if you gets her away, she can thank you for saving her from the lame guy without feeling bad.

• No. That just makes you look like a jerk. If some guy is annoying me, I would let him know. If I was interested in the other guy I would also let him know.

What Guys Said 3

• It's simple , just take her and leave that place . Tell her something like "Hey, come with me I want to show you something " and take her to a different part of the house . It works like a charm , but just make sure you actually have something nice to show her . It can even be something silly , the point is just to get her away from the room with the blocker .

• if you are 100% that she is feeling you and definitely not feeling him, id make it a kinda inside joke with her I think

• Let him crash and burn. She will eventually detact from him and he will realize oh I'm lame XD