Why did he look down instead of up at me?

Hi I have this one question id like to know. I'm a cashier and everyday I see a lot of different people but I have this one customer who comes in often and he's really handsome, so since my hair always gets in my face I usually tie it up in a ponytail and today I had let it down. I'm good looking, at least I think so, I'm not ugly and I attract enough guys every time I go out. So this guy I was hoping to have as a customer he came up to me, but he kept looking down at the counter instead of up, the whole time I was bagging his things, he didn't look at me at all. Can you please tell me why?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was shy. You should strike up a conversation with him. Say hi, ask him how he's doing, say something about what he's buying. Smile and be nice. Tell him you like his shirt or something.

What Guys Said 1

• hes avoiding eye contact to avoid an awkward stare, you should have said a flirty hey or something like that to make him look at you

What Girls Said 1

• does he usually go to your check out lane?

• heh no, we don't have that much check outs, it was only a guy and me on the register so I'm just curious. I usually have customers stare at me, at least look up. but he just kept looking down.