Why did he look down instead of up at me?

Hi I have this one question id like to know. I'm a cashier and everyday I see a lot of different people but I have this one customer who comes in often and he's really handsome, so since my hair always gets in my face I usually tie it up in a ponytail and today I had let it down. I'm good looking, at least I think so, I'm not ugly and I attract enough guys every time I go out. So this guy I was hoping to have as a customer he came up to me, but he kept looking down at the counter instead of up, the whole time I was bagging his things, he didn't look at me at all. Can you please tell me why?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• He was shy. You should strike up a conversation with him. Say hi, ask him how he's doing, say something about what he's buying. Smile and be nice. Tell him you like his shirt or something.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• hes avoiding eye contact to avoid an awkward stare, you should have said a flirty hey or something like that to make him look at you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• does he usually go to your check out lane?

0|0
    0|0
    • heh no, we don't have that much check outs, it was only a guy and me on the register so I'm just curious. I usually have customers stare at me, at least look up. but he just kept looking down.