How do I scrunch my short hair, girls?

My hair is about chin length and layered and I've tried it before but it didn't work to well. Any ideas on how to get it to look good?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a licensed cosmetologist so this is right down my alley :) get a good mousse, one that won't leave your hair "crunchy". I suggest "whipped cream" by Sebastian. towel dry your hair and put some of that in. get a diffuser (a nozzle attachment for your blow dryer) and blow dry it in sections :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• use a good styling wax with a light-hold which doesn't change the appearance of your hair and then scrunch it with your fingers. you could leave it like that or you could spray it for extra hold.

• if you start scrunching your hair when its damp it will work the best, and if your hair isn't cooperating I suggest taking clips (or bobby pins) and putting it up in a twisted/curl then in about 5/10 min let it down and it should stay.

Best wishes

• get a curler with a small barrel