Am I a cute girl or not?

Im black and not exactly fat but not skinny either. I guess you could say that I am thick. I'm kinda on the tall side (5'8) and I wear glasses. I have nice teeth and what could be considered a nice smile (with dimples). I've never been called attractive by anyone outside my family...well my mom.I have kind of a chunky chin but not like loose skin or anything like that. I have dark brown eyes and hair. Cute or not? Be honest :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Have no idea lol, you probably are :)

What Guys Said 4

• Impossible to judge without pics. I know you're a level 1 XPer so you can't post links yet.

Add a pic to your profile (if you haven't done so already), THEN we can properly give our opinion. :)

• Either post a pic or don't ask this question.

• Can't say after a verbal description, everyone will imagine you looking different.

• I'd say you are :)

What Girls Said 3

• well you sound cute,but we can't decide if you're cute or not without pics,and even if we had pics,just cause we find you cute doesn't mean that the people that live around you will find you cute,different people find different things cute/beautiful

• You're adorable. Have you ever had a boyfriend before?

• sounds like you look you and like you are a sweet person