What do you think of metal chicks?

What's your opinion on girls who are into heavy metal, wear black clothing, long hair and all the other characteristics that are associated with heavy metal? Just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls, not vampires...

Maybe you're not all that extreme with the way you dress, but some people dress in a way that's flat-out scary lol, and they take things way too far. I don't care about the musical tastes, truth be told. I really like heavier music at times too, but at the end of the day, I think every guy wants a girl that dresses in a way that compliments her femininity, and looks cute and/or beautiful, not in a way that suggests that Halloween came early.

But that's just me.

What Guys Said 10

• I think they look cool. It's not just a style of music, it's also a clothing style. And personally, I like that style.

• cool with me

• I can't say that I don't like them because I play heavy metal on my electric guitar, so I wouldn't mind a GOTH chick singing with me! like evanescence!

• No thank you.

• In my area, they don't exist. The few that are actually into metal (I don't give a f*** about the style, just the music) are all taken. Which is frustrating.

• ah I hear you on this one, I'm a metal chick, my style isn't actually that metalish although I do wear some band tshirts and dark skinnies and stuff, I really love the music and love finding people with the mutual music interests. I also am with you that all the metal guys around here are either not interested or taken, and it totally sucks xx

• well, to be honest, once they're full size chickens, they just won't taste the same. I prefer the originals, actually.

• Nobody says a princess must wear pink!... I like metal girls, their style, their tastes, the "kind" of mind!

• world needs more metal chicks. nuff said :)

• shows they are passionate about music - I dig it (probably cos I like metal too)

• not my type

What Girls Said 2

• Basically, if the guy likes metal, he will like you. And if not, probably not. lol

But lots of guys are into metal, so just find em :)

I don't listen to metal, but I think what you're describing sounds cool because it's boring when everyone just dresses the same. So thanks for adding variety to the world lol.

• I think it's really attractive. It makes them seem mysterious.