Would you be weirded out if you saw the same girl with the same clothing at the gym all of the time?

I'm not going to lie that I go to the gym to meet people.

And I do meet a lot of guys this way. But I don't hv a lot of work out clothes.

Unnattractive to wear the same skimpy outfit all the time to work out>?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with it as long as you wash them on a daily basis, like Shaun, I do that too because I'm not a fussy person when it comes to work gear, plus I don't care what people think. :)

What Guys Said 6

• No. I lose workout clothes quite frequently so I end up wearing the same stuff a lot of the time anyway haha.

• I've been going to the gym and seeing the same girls at the gym repeatedly for the last 4 years and have never noticed what exactly they're wearing.

Then again, I go to the gym to exercise, not to pay any attention at all to other people :P

• Why are you paying attention to what other girls wear at the gym?

I go to the gym five times a week to lift. If you are there to be social, that's fine, but do those of us who are there to actually exercise a favor and don't clog up the machines that those of us who are there to work out are trying to use. That's just selfish. Thanks in advance.

• I pay attention to what I wear. lol not other women, clog up? huuuh?

• Nope, not weirded out at all. I exercise EVERY day in the same clothes and they get washed EVERY day when I get home.

• And it's not really a money issue, either. I don't even want a week's worth of different workout clothes taking up drawer space in the house, it's pointless.

• No

• No, unless I can smell that you didn't wash them. Wearing the same clothes without washing them is somewhat unappealing.

Then again, I don't and have never met anyone at the gym anyway, so whatever.

What Girls Said 4

• well, personally I suggest you switch off every time you go to th gym because you never know whos got their eye on you and you don't even realize how they notice you wear the same thing every time...never know if peopl would think you don't wash them or don't have anything else or something.

• "Skimpy?"

• sexy ;)

• Why are you dressing sexy at the gym? Don't you go there to work out? Even the guys said they go there to work out, they don't notice what you wear.

• Ofcourse I go there to work out too. lol but I'm killing two birds with one stone :) I most. def. go there 4 the guys too. And yah that's why I was aking about the clothing. Duhhh :)

• why would that be weird? that's what 80% of the people who go to the gym do

• Idk that's y I'm asking ;)

• I'd get several outfits personally, if it's a money issue go to a discount store, or thrift store

• just went today and got a couple more since there's is this suuuuuuper hot guy that I'm suuuuuuuper interested in :) lol

thank you 4 taking the time to answer

• Np :)