Is it possible that some girls will look sexy no matter what they wear?

Like because of the curvy body (small waist and wide hips) and maybe because of the walking, especially if they wear heels.

This girls aren't necessarily skinny, tall ... but all sizes, it's just because of how they walk. So no matter if they wear cute dress, short skirt or jeans they will look sexy: YES or NO?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah of course. Looking sexy is about appearance but not neccecarily clothing, in my opinion anyway, if I could show you examples I would but being sexy is about the image you put off and yes the clothes you wear contribute but its more of the image in the face and the eyes and the smile and yeah the body too. With out a doubt if a drop dead gorgeous girl with a sense of herself was wearing full hockey pads she could still look amazing. Also when a girl sways her hips when she walks she's more then likely to be labeled sexy, its just an instinctual thing to be attracted to that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• umm ya...dress candice swanepoel in a white T and basketball shorts she will still be hot as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls are just hot. Others have to try. Then again, everyone has a different definition of 'hot'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is definitely possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, unless what she's wearing just COMPLETELY swallows her figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think so, e.g scarlett johannsen

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexiness comes from the attitude! ;)

0|0
    0|0