Having trouble getting a boyfriend?

Ok so I am 17 years old, although I look around 14 at the most. I have a young face I'm short for my age and I have small breasts. Do you think this could be a turn of to guys? I was with my group of friends and some said youse two should go out and he replied I would but I wouldn't want to look like a pedo, I just laughed it off, but does he have a point what guy would want to see me if I just look like some kid?

Most Helpful Guy

• stop worrying about it...when your 40 you'll look 20 and you'll be thanking whatever god you believe in, if any...

stop adding un-needed stress to your life and start living it!

What Guys Said 2

• Just wait 'til you get to college... you'll be fighting of guys with a bat LOL

• It'l be better when your older. You'll love it

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same problem, my advice to you is to maybe update your style? if you're wearing heels, and clothes from stores from places other than "abercrombie" people will be less likely to think your a little kid.

• Yeah I can relate to you.. I'm usually younger looking and actually younger than all of my friends in my group. Like others say it's going to be awesome when you're older and don' t listen to that guy. If you act mature enough it shouldn't matter what you look like lol You'll be fine and yeah it you want to seem older, don't wear childish clothing or hairstyle, wear makeup and stuff.