Can fat guys be attractive/hot?

Like the title says, also for guys, do you think a fat or chubby girl is attractive to you?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see certain curvy girls as attractive but there's a line where it gets to be a little sloppy. A big part of the fat turnoff thing for me is that I used to be fat and so being with a fat person takes me back to how awful it was and how everyone judged me. I did the work to leave that life behind and I don't care to relive it in any way.

0|0
    0|0
    • well a chubby girl is actually managable, but a fat guy is sort of eww, I mean no offence, but when you look at a guy's body you just feel disgusted, they have boobs, a butt sized like a woman's, huge legs, fat hairy belly, etc, but I can see attractive fat guys

• Show All
    • Two chin limit.

• i kinda feel ya

What Guys Said 6

• not my style at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer can make any girl hot! (haha), some guys also have fat girl fetishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about chubby guys, but chubby/thick/fat/voluptous women can be gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead you like this guys inside not his appearance.

dont judge people with their appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • A larger women is very attractive in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be. I personally focus a lot more on face than on body for the purpose of dating (the last girl I dated was obese). As far as body is concerned, I tend to like athletic girls (not skinny, athletic), but I have seen some chubby girls that were pretty attractive too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• some can have cute faces

0|1
    0|0
  • lol yea, fat guys can be attractive. same thing with skinny guys. and in-between guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh.

depends how fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they can be.. I dated a guy that was about 100kg when I was in high school, I honestly thought he was so hot! He had the most gorgeous face.. and plus, hugging him was like hugging a teddy bear :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. It's not cheesy, it's true.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0