How many pairs of shoes do you own?

All in the question ^

Curious as to how many some girls will have

0|0
33|17

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I am going to have to list them to know for certain.

1-black flip flops

2-orange flip flops

3-brown flip flops

4-blue flip flops

5-brown high heel sandals

6-black leather heels

7-black character shoes

8-black converse

9-crossword converse

10-floral vans

11-beige clogs

12-nike running shoes

13-red winter boots

14-black rain boots

15-platform sandals

so 15 I guess? though, I never buy shoes just for the sake of buying shoes. I buy shoes to wear to a wedding, or because I need shoes to workout in, or I need flip flops because I always loose them and they find them a month later!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• Garden Clogs

Winter Boots

Work Boots

Hiking Boots

Rubber Muck Boots

Trail Runners

Road Runners

Flip Flops 3x

Black Heels

So...12?

My problem is I work with/ in a lot of specialized conditions so I keep collecting shoes to match, I think my next purchase is going to be a pair of climbing shoes -- which is currently trumping the need to appear presentable as my presentation/ dressy shoe wardrobe needs some serious TLC.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how many of each kind, but I would have to say at least 20 or more pairs :P That does include though, those cheap flip flops :) You can always buy more flip flops they are like only a buck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going on about 30 now. I'm such a boot whore. :) But I appreciate a nice pair of pumps or heeled sandals. I have a good number of running shoes, converse, and vans too.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha umm well I counted the other day when I reorganized my closet and I have 47 and that's not including whatever pairs I have sitting downstairs by the door so I'd say probably 50ish. I have a bit of a shoe obsession...

0|0
    0|0
  • vans> 2

work out shoes > 1

sandals>3

flip flops>1

heels>I use my moms so that's 15

house shoes>2

boots>2

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 calf high heel/boots

1snow boots

1cowboy boots

1furry comfy boots

1sketcher

3 flats

1flipflops

5 -semi heel (inch)

3 -2inch heels

3 - 3in heels

3 pairs of stilettos

1 - slipper

I just have to say I envy men who can get by on 5...as women we want to have things match with the skirt,dress, evening gown, backyard camping/dirt biking-4x4 and beach. Men always where either slacks, shorts or jeans that only requires 5-dress,boot, sneaker, flip flop. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't give you an exact number, but I'd guess somewhere between 20 and 30, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 74. Seriously. Not counting flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there are about 10 I actually wear regularly. But I probably have another 10 that I wear only on certain occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 - runners, flip flops, and winter boots. How do people have so many shoes!?

0|0
    0|0
  • about 11 (2pr sandals, 3 prs vans, 2 pr heels, 1 pr slippers, 2 pr boots and a pair of running shoes)

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice... I think girls with too many pairs sound kinda high maintenance.. Seriously I don't know how people could own and use a dozen shoes or more at one given time.

• o I know a lot of women that have way too much of a lot of things! and spend most their time shopping for more of it. what happens if your house gets burnt down, or you get robbed? Honestly I don't even wear my running shoes anymore, I go for runs barefoot, I'd do that everywhere if it was allowed. less is more in my mind.

• 4 chucks 2 sneakers 2-boots about 5-6 ballet flats 1-ugly ass pair of shoes that are really comfortable 2-flip flops=16/17

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 Converse Sneakers

1 Normal pair of Sneakers

2 Heels

2 Winter boots

1 Flats

So nine! I never really did care much for collecting shoes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 pairs of sneakers

6 pairs of fashion boots

1 pair of rain boots

2 pairs of winter boots

2 pairs of sandals

2 pairs of heels

1 pair of soccer cleats

1 pair of riding boots

17 total... wow, that is a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 30 to 45 pairs, I know its a lot and I just bout some Sperrys and Steve Madden shoes..

I <3 SHOES I can never get enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm...

Sneakers - 5

Heels - 8

Flats - 2

Boots - 4

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 or 9 I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a shoe whore...so because I do loan them out to friends a lot right now in my closet are about 53. All types are in that number except for slippers. Note I have a lot of running shoes and boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 15, I know not a lot for a girl but I can share with my sister, we have the same size feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • around 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 10. 2 boots, 2 flip-flops, 2 flats, 1 heels, 1 sneakers. I only wear about 3 of them :P I'm lazy about shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own 28 pairs of shoes. :) ...but I probably only wear about 10 of them. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 pairs of running sneakers

4 pairs of flats

2 pairs of sandals

9 pairs of heels (i've collected these over the years) :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 pairs that I wear

0|0
    0|0
  • workout shoes- 1

work shoes- 2

vans- 4

sandals- 7

boots- 2

"sneaks"- 1

slippers- 1

heels- 2

total- 20 wow! lol I didn't even realize I had that many! ha ha I wear most of them too! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 pairs that I often use.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 30 pairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • like 6. haha. I'm not obsessed with shoes like most girls. I usually wear the same ones anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • like 500

0|0
    1|0
  • that that many

boots: 2 pairs

heels: 2 pairs

sandles/flipflops: 4 pair

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 17

• About 4.7. I have 2 pairs of basketballish, whatever-the-hell-you-call-those-things shoes. One of them the insoles are completely worn to nothing, and the bottoms have holes. The other the bottoms just have holes, so anything I step on with my heel or ball of my foot goes right through to skin/sock. I have a pair of runners that the sides are completely torn out of, I kind of have to consciously hold my feet in them in order to not just burst right through the side. I have a pair of steel toe workboots that have no insoles. Also, a pair of dress-ish type shoes, brown leather, a little moldy but pretty decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 pairs of running shoes

2 pairs of comfortable loafers

1 pair of slip ons

1 pair of trainers

3 pairs of formal leather Oxfords (Black, brown & Shining black)

2 pairs of hiking books

1 pair of climbing shoes

1 pair of slippers

Don't care what's said, that collection is essential

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 pair of sneakers

1 sandal

2 pair sport slippers

1 running shoes

1 boots

1 evening wear dress shoes

1 flip flops

0|0
    0|0
  • five

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 pair sneakers. 2 pair business shoes, 1 pair patent leather formal dress shoes, 1 pair of beat up sneakers for dirty work, 1 pair quality sandals, 1 pair cheap flip-flops, 1 pair slippers. So 9 pairs total.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 running shoes

2 flip flops

2 casual shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • at least 26...that's all I can think of right nowww:P hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular shoes

Dress shoes

Semi dress

Bowling

0|0
    0|0
  • 4. sandals and tennis shoes, black and brown dress shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Five

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 pairs of sneakers

1 pair of dress shoes

1 pair of flip-flops

0|0
    0|0
  • 4. Pair of sneakers, pair of running shoes, flippy floppies and a pair of track spikes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Two, I get a new one when any of the two tear apart..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well only one pair now but I have had up to four before which is a lot for a guy I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 pairs of sneaker

1 pair of boots

1 pair of dress shoes

1 pair of sandals

0|0
    0|0
  • Work Boots

Riding Boots

Trainers

Cleats