Do you guys care if a girl goes through a lot of work to look good for you?

Do you guys care if a Girl goes through a lot of work To look Good for you? Do you ever notice if your girl or any girl spends a lot of time to look good?

Most Helpful Guy

• When the Mrs puts on make-up and stuff I do notice it and tell her how beautiful she looks, because normally she doesn't wear any make-up unless we are going out.

I do know other women that put on make-up everyday in their daily lives, when I see those during a party or dinner reception, they always seem the same, unchanged from their daily lives.

What Guys Said 9

• Absolutely. I'm always on the lookout for haircuts and that kind of thing too because my dad, great guy that he is, is a bit absent minded about practical things and often doesn't notice when my mom does stuff like that, so I try to be sensitive about it.

• Not really. I have grown to kinda expect it. But if a girl is shabby then we notice.

Sorry it just feels like girls usually get dressed up because of other girls, not guys.

But yes, guys are touched when they find out a girl bought a new outfit for them.

Unfortunately guys really don't notice the details, like accessories or even haircuts, things your girlfriends pick up immediately.

Sometimes it feels like a suck up to say we noticed something, or that something looks nice, like we are expected to say it.

But please don't stop - I never liked it when the cute girls decided to go anti fashion and dress grunge to play down their looks - on some level we are going gaga for the done up hair and intricate makeup.

• I notice. I love that, but be really modest about it as well. That's a big turn on.

• Most of the time I am dating a woman that does not have to wear much make-up, always been lucky with that but even so I have to wait because of the bathing and grrr picking an outfit out and a lot of thought seems to be put into how hot but classy she can look. I almost always appreciate the time and effort a woman will put into making herself up and I always notice what my girl is looking like at the moment.

• Yes, as a guy... I do care about a girl who puts a lot of work to look spectacular & stunning :)

• Not really because girls naturally look good if they work out a lot.

• To be honest I never even notice when my girlfriend goes out of her way to look good. So she doesn't anymore, and she still looks as good to me as ever.

• As long as she looks good, that's enough for me.

• If I'm with a girl she will always look good to me

What Girls Said 2

• I wud, means all that work is gonna be gone when she's comfortable to not look that good. Ie. waking up, exiting shower. Course then again, if he really likes you he won't care ;)

• i'm pretty sure the end result is all they care about

• You mean sex? Not always, I can have a great night watching a movie and just hanging out with her. Sometimes she's the one who is waiting for the "end result".

• I think she means "looking good"

• how did you get sex from what I wrote? I don't understand, this question is about looking good, not about sex. lol I don't understand how a boy's mind works sometimes...