Do girls think its sexy when a guy doesn't shy away from eye contact?

Ok so sometimes like when I'm on the bus or something or at the mall or even in class girls will look at me for an above average amount of time (I know we can all relate to that) anyway I'm wondering if girls think its hot if the guy looks back at them... and I'm not gonna lie it is hard for me to keep eye contact with a girl I don't know at all so I'm wondering if girls like that because if they do I might go for the 2 to 3 second eye lock a little more often in hopes that it leads to something more

so ya let me know if you can Because I'm pretty curious :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not in my book. I would need like see a smile or something after (confirmation)

because pple stare/look all the time at random pple.

its sometimes awkward too

my first reaction I would be to quickly look down & "AHHH" crap I was caught looking lol.

or wonder if there is something on my face.

What Girls Said 3

• As long as it isn't too creepy, so it'd be better if you look away and look back. Maybe if it's coupled with smile. I will tell you though, if she looks back at you and gives you the affirmative, and then you don't do something beyond just staring, it can get annoying.

• I like it, makes me wonder, haha. <3

• Is that your real pic? If so then your f***ing gorgeous

• If you like her then yeah, the longer eye contact makes her think of you more. If you don't, it may send mixed signals.

What Guys Said 2

• It does not matter , they look at you first anyway . If they don't like it ,they should not do it . :)

I guess they would be interested to find out why you looks at them , so it may start something .

• yep,I always do that when I want to cheat a girl lol