Is geek really the new sheek?

I'm a self proclaimed nerd. I have nerd tattoos and very high understanding of physics. This attractive woman I work with could have any guy in the work place she wanted. They are much better looking than I am, but she asked me out. is geek really the new sheek?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think "geeks" nerdy guys are adorable; don't know why? I'm really social and get compliments on my looks (not to sound arrogant,) but I find the awkwardness of "geeks" so attractive... my best friend is the same way to. She's brazilian and very beautiful, and our classmates always give her boyfriend a weird look because he's so nerdy lol

Maybe it's the social differences in societal classes; your good at physics -

" opposites do attract :D "

Idk, that's my attempt to explain it lol

• Oh...thanks for best answer lol XD

What Girls Said 3

• Chic*, Darlin'.

:)

• yea I think so. are you studying physics in school or are you done and just working?

• what's a nerd tattoo?

and no it's not

What Guys Said 2

• don't question it obviously there is something she likes about you... your funny, sweet ex. (just examples) just go with it if you question it you may miss it

• Chic