Guys, how often do you tell a girl she's beautiful?

Guys, how often do you tell a girl she's beautiful?

0|0
1|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Every time I see it and feel it. Every hour for some. But I am not saying that I am not overdoing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only say it if I really mean it, otherwise its null and void. I don't say it often so if someone hears it from me its something as good as gold haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. Should I?

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I find a pretty one. though the context and choice of words depends on how formal I am with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tell the girl I am seeing she is gorgeous every couple of days or so. She doesn't have a lot of confidence in herself (I have no idea why because she is extremely hot) I think every couple days or so is okay and not overdoing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey Megan, you're beautiful.

There's one for today :D

2|0
    0|0
  • IF I know the girl real well and she looks real real nice I tell them all the time it dose not matter to me it make a woman fill good and it o,k to tell them that they look beautiful if you like the way they look

0|0
    0|0
  • As often as necessary. JK, actually pretty often, but she is so beautiful<3.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend not to do it.

I usually call girls cute, however.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Its...too strong a word to use for a friend and too cheezy a word for a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot. At least a few times a day.

2|0
    0|0
  • if it's necessary,will do it.not often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very often. Actually I always speak this to a girl when we first sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • On ocassion. As a matter in fact, I did just that the other day. And it was here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday if you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I see them and have the urge to bang 'em.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1