Guys, how often do you tell a girl she's beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Every time I see it and feel it. Every hour for some. But I am not saying that I am not overdoing it.

• I only say it if I really mean it, otherwise its null and void. I don't say it often so if someone hears it from me its something as good as gold haha

• Never. Should I?

• Whenever I find a pretty one. though the context and choice of words depends on how formal I am with her.

• I tell the girl I am seeing she is gorgeous every couple of days or so. She doesn't have a lot of confidence in herself (I have no idea why because she is extremely hot) I think every couple days or so is okay and not overdoing it.

• Hey Megan, you're beautiful.

There's one for today :D

• IF I know the girl real well and she looks real real nice I tell them all the time it dose not matter to me it make a woman fill good and it o,k to tell them that they look beautiful if you like the way they look

• As often as necessary. JK, actually pretty often, but she is so beautiful<3.

• I tend not to do it.

I usually call girls cute, however.

• everyday

• You don't. Its...too strong a word to use for a friend and too cheezy a word for a girlfriend.

• A lot. At least a few times a day.

• if it's necessary,will do it.not often.

• Not very often. Actually I always speak this to a girl when we first sight.

• On ocassion. As a matter in fact, I did just that the other day. And it was here.

• Everyday if you can.

• Every time I see them and have the urge to bang 'em.

What Girls Said 1