What do you think about wearing hats?

I like it, I think it's a cool style that goes with almost anything.

Like the one in the link in the update box.

& why?
Thanks for your answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some people can rock hats very well, I just don't like wearing them because they mess up my hair lmao I know not exactly the peak of masculinity but whatever. I only wear them when my hair gets longer and I start to not give a crap about the way my hair is styled. That hat in the pic looks really vintage and old styled but in a good way, it really suits the person wearing it.

What Guys Said 7

• I used to have an iconic thing, where I'd wear obscure hats. I absolutely loved it, I used to have a cowboy hat, a pirate hat, a german army helmet, a crown, a... Well, loads.

I grew out of that that though, now I like to wear my hair up :)

I like hats, particularly top hats.

• I love wearing hats. I have my own collection of flat brimmed baseball hats. But if you're speaking about yourself, or girls in general, then yes I like it. Esecially the on you're wearing in that pic. I've seen quite a few girls wear it and I think it looks good.

• yeah its cool only if it shows a more feminine look ...but there are other hats which would look good on you

link

link

• Hats are for baseball players, homies and hipsters. I enjoy none of those people, so I guess I don't like hats.

• Honestly, I like hats on girls. I don't know why, really.. but give me a girl with a flat brimmed baseball hat.. I go crazy :P It all depends on personal preference, for example, my dad hates any type of hat on a girl.. Go with what you think looks good. Wear it confidently and you'll look great.

• I don't like it .

• I'd much rather her be without it.

What Girls Said 5

• i like your hat :) and I usually don't wear them, but they're useful, protects from the sun, keeps hair in place... I generally like them.

• If you look good in hats, rock it. But I don't look go in any hat, so I never wear them. Yours in the link is really cute.

• fedoras are so damn hipster,they're not even hipster anymore,they're mainstream. it used to be cool,but then everybody started wearing them and it just became a symbol for stupidity and trend-whoring

• I LOVE hats, they add so much to you look, especially if you have a bad hair day.

i also think it upgrade the look every time :)

• i really like it. unfortunately I can't wear hats, but it's a cute look

• wh can't you wear them?

• i don't really have a hat head. trust me, hats and me does not make a good combination