Which of those guys are overrated?

Which of those guys are overrated?

• The talented musician
  • The talented painter
  • The ripped guy
  • The tall guy
  • The rich guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose tall. The reason being: being tall says nothing about a person. It has nothing to do with a person's merit. You have no control over whether or not you're tall.

A musician or painter may have some natural talent, and I think that's pretty cool, but these people also tend to put a lot of hard work and practice into their talent.

Though I don't really care whether a guy is ripped or not, getting ripped doesn't simply happen. These guys put a lot of hard work, time, and dedication into their body.

I also think being rich is overrated, but I didn't choose it because, though many people are rich simply because they were born rich, there are at least some guys who are rich because they put the time and effort into getting a good education, working hard, etc. So there's at least some potential that a person is rich due to other things that I find attractive (though, many guys that aren't rich have these qualities too).

So basically, attributes that a person has done nothing to earn and say nothing about that person's personality or abilities (whether it's being born with the genes that will make you tall, or being born into a rich family) are overrated compared to attributes that a person has earned (because I think it does say something about the person's personality or abilities).

What Girls Said 14

• I'd say the Rich guy.

Being a musician or a painter takes talent.

The ripped guy isn't naturally ripped, he worked hard for that body and that's respectable. (As long as he's not self-absorbed in his muscles, it's not a bad thing at all.)

As for being tall, I don't even think that classifies as something that can be "overrated"...it's not like they can really control their height.

So that's why I'd say the Rich guy. But that's cause most people are born into their money and are pretty snobby about it. But if you work hard for your money and actually spend it on reasonable things (Not necessarily donations although that's awesome!), then I see nothing against it..(:

• i said musician because I just HATE all those 'sensitive' voiced homosexual indie boy bands. they f***ing suck and girls just love them. BLECK!

i want a man, not an over emotional bitch

• Tall and rich.

• tall and rich is overrated? I thought that would be the ultimate turn on for gals...

• No effort goes into being tall, it just happens. And I'm a shortarse anyway, so even average height guys are tall enough. I don't need some guy towering above me to feel attraction, lol. Don't really care about money, since I'd kinda like to make the same amount as my partner.

• In my mind, it is a tie before the rich guy and ripped guy, they moth have a tendency to annoy me with the amount of females they receive.

• The ripped guy because a lot of girls would go after him since he's packed with muscles and not really pay attention to his attitude or personality.

• the rich guy.. he will always out work/money before you

• The ripped guy

• why - as selfisstars mentioned - he put a lot of work and dedication to that. And he looks good at that.

• I just feel that a lot of ripped guys are really vain and self obsessed (my experience)

• Those you are talking about are insecure, but that doesn't mean all or even the majority. Many - like myself - do it to be healthy. I also love how much it turns girls on. 8D

A few meat head idiots make all of us look bad. It's too bad really.

Also drives me crazy when people think everyone that's in excellent shape is on steroids.. It's called dedication.

I totally went off topic...but it's important to me.

• The ripped guy is way overrated.

• The ripped guy! Most definitely. And being rich is nice, but not so crucial.

• The rich dude...you know why I didn't pick muscles...because everyone realizes ...some of those dudes are brains buff idiots...but some guys are buff for health purposes...hey who knows...they had specific reasons for physical fitness...but rich dudes... almost every girl and guy... still believes the money is power so they tend to act like the idiot has worth because of the cash.

• All overrated except C.

• The ripped Guy

• super big muscles = small penis y else would would he be over compensating like that

• ugh...i hate that logic

• funny I don't where makeup or jewelry I guess its just a personal choice, anyway I just don't find body builders attractive though muscles and athleticism is good

• me neither.

• muscles are whatever don't care about them

What Guys Said 4

• Being rich is simply a matter of

A) being intelligent and successful at what you do or

B) being born into money.

So there's no overcompensation going on there. In fact if it's (A) then that is highly respectable.

The talented painter or talented musician are simply artists who do what they are passionate about. Nothing wrong there and, if you share their passion, there's certainly nothing overrated.

The tall guy, well, being tall is something you can't help. So it's N/A.

Now, the ripped guy..

Being fit and athletic is awesome and highly respectable. However, there comes a point where it's done out of pure narcissism, and when it gets to that point, it just becomes sad and pathetic. So I'd have to say the ripped guy, but ONLY if he's reached that point.

• Definitely the rich guy. They lack a LOT I think.

• The tall guy. Musical talent requires effort, artistic talent requires effort, a muscular physique requires effort, and earning money usually requires effort (unless it's inherited wealth). Being tall is just a matter of having tall parents.

• lmao I'm ripped, tall, rich, and talented. none of those are over rated!