Which eyebrow is best?

No one ever asks an eyebrow question, so I'm curious about this...which one do YOU prefer?

1... link

2... link

3... link

Btw, my hair looks like #1...if that matters :O

Most Helpful Girl

• A few things:

-Eye brow shape is irrelevant and SHOULD BE irrelevant when getting your eye brows shaped or cleaned. Going by shape, rather than what fits your facial structure and face shape is a HUGE mistake

-Guys aren't picky about eye brows. They don't even notice them unless they are like this:

link

link

The shape and thickness should overall compliment your face

#1 is the best in my opinion

#2 is...bad. Perhaps it's insensitive of me to think so, but she has "bad" eyebrows and that's fine, many women have "bad" eyebrows that will never be full or thick or with color :O

#3 is fine...but again, that's what fits her

#1 is the "best" Not too thick, not too thin. I absolutely envy eyebrows like that, I really do. My eyebrows are best when somewhat thin, so I'll never be able to rock those eyebrows but girls who can are uber lucky

What Guys Said 2

• I would say number 1, but I don't really ever actively look at a girls eyebrows.

• That's understandable haha

• 2 has no eyebrows ( not that visible ) I like 1 and 3 ( they are almost similiar) , this woman on the 3rd link I've seen her shows and I love her eyes specially because it gives a bold look

What Girls Said 6

• doesn't matter what your hair looks like, or which eyebrows look the best. eyebrows hsould fit your face shape and your eye shape. you may like someone's brows but it aint' gonna look nice on you

• That's why I specifically chose 3 images that look like my eyebrow shape already, that I chose to fit my face shape, the question is meant to see if guys like thicker or thinner eyebrow colors, thanks but your answer "aint'" helping me.

• 1-is best(esp. since you look like her),2 isn't dark enough,3 is too thin

• i like them thin but so they would look NATURAL,

I like 1 because you can SEE the eyebrow unlike the rest

• It depends ENTIRELY on your features and your face shape.

• Face shape and hair just like #1, but mine are much skimpier, so I would have to fill them in dark to acheive the look, should i?

• Def! And it'll look great!

• Stay away from no.3 plz! ha ha No.1 is the best one for your hair :)

• well.. I have a eye brow fetish acullly. I perfer link 1, looks most normal. lol link 2 is when my fetish kicks in, its a ugly eye brow. Link 3 is alright, its just there.. but its not something I wouldremeber