What do you think about this girl?

link

If you could describe her with one word what would it be?

How about this style?

link

Thanks xoxo

Updates:
Yeah ignore those boots in the style pic, those aren't my thing.
i'm liking these link

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why everyone's hating on this. I mean I think it's cute.

I think natural hair and makeup is usually prettier though.

The clothes are basically what's trendy now, at least where I live on the west coast.

But you should just wear what YOU like, what makes you happy, and what makes you feel good about yourself. F*ck what everyone else thinks.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I didn't even think this was a trend, it isn't where I live, and I already f*ck what everyone else thinks, good answer har har :)

What Guys Said 3

• Pass

0|0
    0|0
    • Explain yourself!

• Show All
    • Well I meant to say give one word, and explain why you used that word :O

• My, my... If I must, I will then. I'm not a fan of long hair. I like red heads, but that's too red. She looks a little on the pale side. I'm not the darkest guy, but I still think she could afford a shade darker. She also reminds me of a slut back gradeschool. Her name was Amanda. I'm not saying the girl looks like a slut but, Amanda had the same hair length, same red hair, and exact same hairstyle in the pic. So I said "pass"

• You again!

Didn't you just have a question like this yesterday?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'm just asking again- rephrased because no one answered, but what do you think mr.gorilla? (great band btw).

• Show All
    • Well I live in a small cave in New hampshire but everyone here manages to look like snookie.

• Lol, You have my sympathy...

• I like the boots, personally. I think you should wear them! ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • No. Those look a little more guyish. I am wearing a pair very similar to those. Stick with the ones in the original picture like I said. :)

What Girls Said 3

• The style is edgy and bold, with a sense of girly, which is good, but you have to go with the right shoes. And everyone's hair is red these days which isn't very original at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would describe her as different. I like everything about the style but the boots, I don't know why but I don't like brown boots =[

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah same, I'd chose ones darker or more interesting, those look like a dead cow stretched over a boot hahaa, thanks though xoxo

• is that emily from skins?

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow I just google it, I guess it is! I didn't know that when I found the pictureD: we look alike.