What do you think about this girl?

link

If you could describe her with one word what would it be?

How about this style?

link

Thanks xoxo

Yeah ignore those boots in the style pic, those aren't my thing.
i'm liking these link

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why everyone's hating on this. I mean I think it's cute.

I think natural hair and makeup is usually prettier though.

The clothes are basically what's trendy now, at least where I live on the west coast.

But you should just wear what YOU like, what makes you happy, and what makes you feel good about yourself. F*ck what everyone else thinks.

• Yeah I didn't even think this was a trend, it isn't where I live, and I already f*ck what everyone else thinks, good answer har har :)

What Guys Said 3

• Pass

• Explain yourself!

• Well I meant to say give one word, and explain why you used that word :O

• My, my... If I must, I will then. I'm not a fan of long hair. I like red heads, but that's too red. She looks a little on the pale side. I'm not the darkest guy, but I still think she could afford a shade darker. She also reminds me of a slut back gradeschool. Her name was Amanda. I'm not saying the girl looks like a slut but, Amanda had the same hair length, same red hair, and exact same hairstyle in the pic. So I said "pass"

• You again!

Didn't you just have a question like this yesterday?

• Yeah, I'm just asking again- rephrased because no one answered, but what do you think mr.gorilla? (great band btw).

• Well I live in a small cave in New hampshire but everyone here manages to look like snookie.

• Lol, You have my sympathy...

• I like the boots, personally. I think you should wear them! ;)

• No. Those look a little more guyish. I am wearing a pair very similar to those. Stick with the ones in the original picture like I said. :)

What Girls Said 3

• The style is edgy and bold, with a sense of girly, which is good, but you have to go with the right shoes. And everyone's hair is red these days which isn't very original at all.

• I would describe her as different. I like everything about the style but the boots, I don't know why but I don't like brown boots =[

• Yeah same, I'd chose ones darker or more interesting, those look like a dead cow stretched over a boot hahaa, thanks though xoxo

• is that emily from skins?

• Wow I just google it, I guess it is! I didn't know that when I found the pictureD: we look alike.