Girls do you think he's hot?

I've heard several girls talk about how hot they think this guy is (at least what he portrays in this movie). He is the kid in the white shirt and blue hat, and they called him a "bad boy" (although he is an asshole in this scene):

link

Do you find him attractive? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Err... no. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the three-sizes-too-big clothing and inflated ego. Believe it or not, the bad boy thing doesn't trump all.

What Girls Said 7

• Oh yeah man, a guy who wears his cap backwards, spits and beats up people? Hnnng, help me take off my bra.

• No this guy was dorky and seemed like a punk. he was only hard when he had a group of people around him. Not a real tough guy but he needed his crowds approval. Also he was average looking and dressed like he was in a 1994 time warp

• Oh god, WHY would I?

I've never seen this movie, but here:

1. He's clearly an idiot.

2. He looks stupid (wearing his hat backwards, that whole style is dumb).

3. He spit on the sidewalk. Huge pet peeve, haha.

4. Aggressive "bad boys" are one of the biggest turn-offs to me.

Anyway, regardless of how dumb he's acting... if I just saw a picture of him, he still wouldn't be attractive to me. Just not my type.

• No, not especially.

His attitude in the movie makes him really UN-hot, actually.

• honestly, no not really.

• Nope, he is ugly

• He's an average looking guy. I'm not attracted to him though. But I prefer guys with broad shoulders, nice arms.. tall. And all that jazz. Heh.

What Guys Said 0