So you guys CLAIM looks don't matter as much as what's inside?

So if you had to put a percentage on it, what percentage is looks and what is personality when you first meet them...cause we all know everyone judges no matter what NOBODY falls in love with someones personality at first sight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well of course looks matter; everyone has a type they want. But I don't think it matters more than personality. There's only so much of a boring lame personality person you can take, before you go looking else where, no matter how hot they are.

But on the other hand, my best friend was dating this guy she really wasn't attracted to because he was so much fun (super awesome, miss him a lot actually T.T ) but the relationship hit a brick wall because she couldn't bring herself to kiss him.

So, they both play a pretty good part in choosing a partner, but I'd say after about 30 years when the both of you are looking like who did it and why, personality is what triumphs :D

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say 40% looks, 60% personality.

Of course, that's on first impression only. If I get to know the person and find out that they like a lot of the same obscure stuff that I enjoy that nobody else in the entire United States seems to understand, then it instantly becomes 10% looks, 90% personality.

• 60-40 personality.

• Women's beauty really fades quickly. Men get over appearance MUCH sooner than women.

What Girls Said 2

• Nobody falls in love at first sight either. They fall in lust =p

• there has to be a physical attraction, well most of the time