Can a one piece swimsuit be cute?

I'm thin, size 2, and I'm not that comfortable wearing a 2 piece. But I feel like an one piece is for old people. So, can it ever be cute?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• As long as you're good looking, you could wear a potato sack and nobody would call you on it.

• absolutely

• can be cute. if you find the right one

What Girls Said 9

• You can find awesome patterns in retro shapes that push your boobs in and show off your figure.

Deff not for old folks.

• Of course they can be cute! Find one with a cutout on the back or sides if you don't want to feel old in it. But there are some really cute one piece suits out there.

• Yes, I wear them all the time.

I've seen pple who have great bodies & wear a one piece

they turn heads more than girls with 2 piece do lol

• OH for sure!

One Pieces aren't just for old people - I have to wear one when I lifeguard, so its basically for function, but there's all sorts of cool patterns! I love athletic one pieces.. :D

BUT. there's always the cute non-athletic ones.

My longtime favorite is this one link

i think. that its thhhheeeee cutest thing ever.

& just a side note.. you're a size two? & uncomfortable in a bikini? oh lord girl, what id give to be a size two. you don't even know.

But whatever floats your boat.

keep in mind that one pieces also give weird tanlines more often then not.

happy summer :)

• It can be really cute. Don't be ashamed of your body... Because you're beautiful... And I don't even know you :p

• yes it can! link

polka dots, ftw :p

• There are some nice 1 piece by designers that look very sexy, so yes. Especially those with cut outs.

• If it's a monokini (dont know if you're comofrtable wearing that but its in style and cute) but I personally like to wear bikinis

• yea ..there are a bunch of cute ones