Which are worse, scorching summers or freezing winters?

Summers were you feel dizzy in the heat, to hot to sleep at night, sticking to leather couches

or

Winters were you need thermal underwear, your hands begin to get sore if they're exposed to long, toes that feel frozen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Both suck but if I had to pick I'd say freezing winters are worst! Not only is it miserable getting out of bed and heading outdoors, people are more unfriendly as well. So I'll take the scorching summer and just stay hydrated and go swimming or something!

What Girls Said 6

• I would say summer. I live in Canada, and the winters here can get pretty bad, but in the summer, we get the scorching heat with humidity and it's just no fun. I mean, it's good beach weather but not every day. I figure in the winter, you can escape the cold almost anywhere you go in the city, but not every place is air-conditioned in the summer, so the heat is harder to escape.

• Summers are worse. During winter you can just add layers and layers to get warm but during summer you can't strip anymore after you're in a bathing suit to cool off.

• Hot summers are worst...because at least when you freeze you can drink hot coffee...and cuddle underneath a warm blankey...but in hot summerss...the air is unbreathable...u can passout easily and plus all the sweat and stinkyness in the air...the nudity and endless amounts of cold showers don't help...it still is hot...with all the ice coffee...and air conditioning...its gets all dewy.

• very hot summers are worse ..i like winter

• Summer definately summer.

• definitely freezing winters are worse

What Guys Said 5

• Being a lifelong Midwesterner, I harbor a particular resentment towards snow and cold, so I would have to say winter.

• winter. I hate cold weather.

• High Desert... You get both... on the same day...

• This is why I live in the Bay Area, they both suck. So I don't do them.

• I'm in Texas. Even getting to below 32F is a rather uncommon occurrence. However, it's been over 100F for the past couple of weeks. Summers suck as far as weather is concerned.