Do you ever just feel like crying your eyes out?

I hate having stuff happen to me :'( I met the greatest guy...can't see him...and can't be with him...all I wanna do is cry...I have never met someone like him :'( it hurts...whats your reason for crying your eyes out?

Most Helpful Guy

• i love a girl, she gave me the just friends line after clearly liking me and flirting with me for months. But she is young and unsure of how she feels, and she got a boyfriend a week after telling me to only be friends. So now I'm stuck loving her and waiting to see if she comes around. Breaks my heart...

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• happened to me before.. like when I'm watching a chick flick and the girl always get a good guy and they are happy and all. It always makes me cry..saying "i want that. I want that kind of love"... but that was before I met my bf..:) and now.. I can say.. I have that kind of love..:)

• I cry whenever a character dies in a novel I'm reading (even if it's just a dog) or whenever I have a really sad dream. I woke up crying when I dreamed about my house burning down and I was the only one outside. Needless to say I was really glad to wake up.

• Almost same thing with me. I like this guy but we barely see one another because my mom makes me give her gas money or if I don't she complains so I can't see him as much as I'd like.

• No.

• Huh? Pull yourself together woman.