Whats your opinion about this dress?

link

its a pop concert of NKOBSBS, and I have never been in a concert in US before. is wearing a dress like this too much? should I wear a jean with a nice top instead? or ...?

• Yes, it is too much
  • NO, its ok
  • You should go completely sport like with jean or so
  • None of the above, explain!
its tight and completely stick to my body, and its length is to my knees

its all in black while I think it looks purple in picture!

Most Helpful Girl

• go for jeans and a top,definitely,that dress doesn't sound too comfortable

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not going to download something.. I don't trust you or ya. Try uploading the image to a free image host -_-

• Idk can't see anything but usually women dress more comfortable at concerts...

• For orchestral concerts you dress up but not for rock concerts. You can dress up for jazz concerts as well but not necessarily

What Girls Said 2

• For pop concerts in America, we don't dress up. You'll love weird if you do. Wear a nice tshirt, and shorts or jeans! <3

• In America we don't really dress up much for concerts, we don't wear sweatpants though. If I were you I would wear jeans, with a cute shirt, and wedges or sandals that are cute:) Have fun!