Once I become close friends with girls would they usually be willing to help a guy with his style?

I'm just wonder since I pretty much no sense of style.

Most Helpful Girl

• are you kidding? we love doing that sh*t. but we usually don't give advice unless you ask for it,since we think you'll be insulted,so just ask them. and always listen to what we're saying,we give little hints here and there,i once told a guy he looked cute in a sweater-didn't take it off for a week and girls were all over him.

What Girls Said 3

• I definitely would be willing to help him! Never really thought about it because I assume most guys wouldn't want advice, just comfy in whatever they're wearing. That would be a lot of fun to shop with him and help him find a style he likes

• If my guy friend asked me for style advice, I'd be more than happy to give it to him.

In fact, sometimes I give my opinion on my guy friends' clothing even though they don't want it.

• If we don't want it, it won't be easily... digested, haha.

"Help not wanted is not help, indeed".

• Whatevs, moloz. I doubt *point* "Hey, that sweater would look really cute on you" is a big deal.

• Yesss! Yesss! I would love to do it if he wanted me too :D

Like a life size Ken Doll XDD lol

What Guys Said 0