What's the first thing you look at when you look at the opposite gender?

whats the first thing you look at when you look at the opposite gender? :) :)... and what about it may or may not attract you? :) :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The eyes, always the eyes...

something about women's eyes drive me crazy, if she has a nice pair and I mean, pair of eyeballs then I'm fine with everything else , if the girl had the nicest banging body ever but had the weirdest stale eyes she wouldn't interest me (on a physical level)

What Guys Said 2

• i usually notice her eyes and if she has pretty eyes, I'm attracted. then I notice body shape which doesn't always have an effect unless it is wayy to big, wayy too small or whatever. then the smile because by that time, I'm already talking to her and making her smile, then I notice the complete package and personality together

• Eyes and mouth.I always notice the girls eyes and mouth When I look at the opposite gender in the first time and will be attracted if they has beautful eyes and sexy mouth.

• WHATS A SEXY MOUTH? BIG LIPS, SMALL LIPS, OUTLINED LIPS? :) :)

• Not very big and thick lips and I mean its decided the feel.The same Eyes and mouth in the different person has different attraction.Quite and luscious girl can interest me.

What Girls Said 1

• overall face